Best Dive Computers Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
Below is a top 10Dive Computers review to guide you buy the best product for you. Just choose one of these products and you are guaranteed of long service
We spent 36 hours to find a best products for you. listed best Dive Computers comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. It is the Best Dive Computers available in the market today.
made by flame analyzes and compares all products and review. You can easily compare and choose from the best Dive Computers for you.
100% of customers would probably recommend their friend to purchase the product.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best Dive Computers.
Top 10 Best Dive Computers Review
Why we recommend these best Dive Computers?
We have curated list of this product after investing more than 36 hours
We identified the majority of the Dive Computers available to purchase.
We have selected the most leading and popular products which our team reviewed deeply.
Along with our review team we have also approached product experts from the Dive Computers industry to find out the best ones.
User Opinions Analyzed
We have scanned reviews from all over the internet to find which product is best to fit in the list of best Dive Computers.
Best 10 Dive Computers Buying Guide
Bestseller No. 1
Cressi Leonardo, black/grey
- User-selectable deep stop function. Adjustable unit of measure: imperial or metric. Battery life indicator. User changeable battery. Battery model: CR2430.
- A single button Dive Computer makes it effortless to set Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes. Ideal for beginners in Scuba Diving. It is easy to use and easy to read all the information due to the high-definition screen that gives large numerical displays.
- The interface (not included) uses IR to connect to the diving computer and a USB cable for PC connection. Software compatible with all versions of Windows and with Mac.
- FO2 adjustable between 21% and 50%. PO2 adjustable between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar. CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator.Three levels of user adjustable conservatism. Visual and distinct, easy-to-hear audible alarms.
- The Leonardo dive computer is made in Italy by Cressi, a brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, and Freediving equipment since 1946.
Bestseller No. 2
Shearwater Research Peregrine Dive Computer
- Two-button interface: simple to navigate, state-aware menu structure. 316 stainless steel buttons.
- 2.2" LED LCD display with vivid, enhanced colour range and saturation
- Uses Bühlmann ZHL-16C with gradient factors. Shearwater dive computers never lockout for dive plan deviations.
- Wireless Charging: battery life per charge is up to about 30 hours on medium brightness level. USB wireless charging station is included.
- Multiple Diving Modes - Air, Nitrox, 3 Gas Nitrox, Gauge
Bestseller No. 3
Mares Puck Pro Wrist Dive Computer - Red
- VERSATILE - Upgradable firmware and multigas capability keeps this gauge relavant no matter how much time has passed.
- ACCESSIBLE - Large display and sleek design makes referrencing your guage easier than ever.
- INTUITIVE - One-button functionality simplifies operation.
- REAL WORLD APPLICATION - Residual nitrogen gauge and watch make this wrist top diving gauge versatile to use in sea or land.
- DEPTH - 150M (492 ft)
Bestseller No. 4
Cressi Giotto, Black/Green
- The Giotto computer is developed and manufactured in Italy by Cressi, a brand pioneer in scuba diving, snorkeling and swimming equipment since 1946.
- Dive program: full processing of dive data, including decompression if applicable, for every dive performed with air or nitrox.
- The 3 buttons dive computer provides all the necessary information in regards to depth, dive times, possible need of decompression, ascent rate and all the surface intervals between dives.
- Log book (70 hr or 60 dives) complete with dive profile. Possible to download the data on the PC with the Cressi interface (not included). Deep stop can be turned on or off. Visual and auditory alarms. Built-in calendar and clock. Backlit display.
- Full setting of FO2 parameters (oxygen percentage) and PO2 (oxygen partial pressure) with the option to set PO2 between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar, and FO2 from 21% and 99%.
Bestseller No. 5
Oceanic GEO 2.0 Scuba Dive Computer Wrist Watch W/O USB (White/Teal)
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm - Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- Single button access to "Last Dive" display (max depth & bottom time) - Data Retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed - Audible Alarm with flashing LED light - History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
- User-Friendly Interface with "Step Back" – allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings - Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction (Gas 1 may be up to 100%, and may be less or greater than Gas 2)
- 4 Operating Modes: WATCH (Alternate Time, Chrono, Daily Alarm, Countdown Timer), NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
- Stop times 3 minutes - displays minutes & seconds - Deep Stop with Countdown Timer – Maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80 ft / 25m
SaleBestseller No. 6
SUUNTO Zoop Novo Wrist Scuba Diving Computer, Lime, Without USB
- Imperial or metric programmable, decompression stop data, audible alarms
- Programmable for 21% to 50% oxygen mixtures
- Maximum depth display: 330' (100 meters)
- Operating modes: air, nitrox, gauge and freedom modes
- Back Lite display, easy to read in low light & night conditions
Bestseller No. 7
Mares Smart Wrist Dive Computer for Scuba Diving and Spearfishing (Black/Red)
- Software upgrade ability
- Perfect Ergonomics and User-friendliness and Gas switching
- Segment Display
- Super Sharp and Clear Display
- Mineral Glass Display
Bestseller No. 8
SHEARWATER RESEARCH Teric Wrist Dive Computer (Blue)
- CC/BO (Fixed PPO2), Gauge and Freediving Mode
- Optional wireless air integration up to 2 tanks. Switchable audible & vibration motor alerts
- OC Rec (Nitrox to 99%), OC Tec (Trimix Enabled)
- Upgradeable Firmware. 316 Stainless Bezel & Buttons, Sapphire crystal
- Bluetooth & wireless charging. Standard 22mm strap size (Extender Included)
Bestseller No. 9
Mares Puck Pro Plus Wrist Dive Computer - Blue/Black
- Slim design for a perfect fit
- Upgradeable firmware. User-replaceable battery
- Logbook capacity 35 hours of dive profile at 5-second sampling rate
- Intuitive user interface with one-button simplicity
- Bottom timer mode with resettable average depth and stopwatch
Bestseller No. 10
Garmin Descent Mk1, Watch-Sized Dive Computer with Surface GPS, Includes Fitness Features, Silver/Black (Renewed)
- Built-in sensors include 3-axis compass, gyroscope and Barometric altimeter as well as GPS and GLONASS capability that lets you Mark your dive entry and exit points for surface navigation
- Features Elevate wrist heart rate technology with multisport activity profiles, performance metrics and smart notifications
- Dive log lets you store and review data from up to 200 dives - and share online via Garmin connect and its included mobile app
- Supports single-gas, multi-gas, gauge and apnea diving, including nitrox and trimix; plan your dives directly on the device
- Premium full-featured GPS dive computer in a sleek watch-style design; with bright 1.2” color display and topo mapping