Best Dive Computers Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
Below is a top 10Dive Computers review to guide you buy the best product for you. Just choose one of these products and you are guaranteed of long service
We spent 36 hours to find a best products for you. listed best Dive Computers comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. It is the Best Dive Computers available in the market today.
made by flame analyzes and compares all products and review. You can easily compare and choose from the best Dive Computers for you.
100% of customers would probably recommend their friend to purchase the product.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best Dive Computers.
Top 10 Best Dive Computers Review
Why we recommend these best Dive Computers?
We have curated list of this product after investing more than 36 hours
We identified the majority of the Dive Computers available to purchase.
We have selected the most leading and popular products which our team reviewed deeply.
Along with our review team we have also approached product experts from the Dive Computers industry to find out the best ones.
User Opinions Analyzed
We have scanned reviews from all over the internet to find which product is best to fit in the list of best Dive Computers.
Best 10 Dive Computers Buying Guide
Bestseller No. 1
SHEARWATER RESEARCH Teric Wrist Dive Computer (Blue)
- CC/BO (Fixed PPO2), Gauge and Freediving Mode
- OC Rec (Nitrox to 99%), OC Tec (Trimix Enabled)
- Bluetooth & wireless charging. Standard 22mm strap size (Extender Included)
- Upgradeable Firmware. 316 Stainless Bezel & Buttons, Sapphire crystal
- Optional wireless air integration up to 2 tanks. Switchable audible & vibration motor alerts
Bestseller No. 2
Mares Smart Wrist Dive Computer for Scuba Diving and Spearfishing (Black/Red)
- Perfect Ergonomics and User-friendliness and Gas switching
- Mineral Glass Display
- Super Sharp and Clear Display
- Segment Display
- Software upgrade ability
Bestseller No. 3
Mares Puck Pro Wrist Dive Computer - Red
- INTUITIVE - One-button functionality simplifies operation.
- ACCESSIBLE - Large display and sleek design makes referrencing your guage easier than ever.
- REAL WORLD APPLICATION - Residual nitrogen gauge and watch make this wrist top diving gauge versatile to use in sea or land.
- VERSATILE - Upgradable firmware and multigas capability keeps this gauge relavant no matter how much time has passed.
- DEPTH - 150M (492 ft)
Bestseller No. 4
Shearwater Research Peregrine Dive Computer
- Two-button interface: simple to navigate, state-aware menu structure. 316 stainless steel buttons.
- Multiple Diving Modes - Air, Nitrox, 3 Gas Nitrox, Gauge
- Wireless Charging: battery life per charge is up to about 30 hours on medium brightness level. USB wireless charging station is included.
- 2.2" LED LCD display with vivid, enhanced colour range and saturation
- Uses Bühlmann ZHL-16C with gradient factors. Shearwater dive computers never lockout for dive plan deviations.
SaleBestseller No. 5
Cressi Leonardo, black/grey
- The Leonardo dive computer is made in Italy by Cressi, a brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, and Freediving equipment since 1946.
- FO2 adjustable between 21% and 50%. PO2 adjustable between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar. CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator.Three levels of user adjustable conservatism. Visual and distinct, easy-to-hear audible alarms.
- A single button Dive Computer makes it effortless to set Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes. Ideal for beginners in Scuba Diving. It is easy to use and easy to read all the information due to the high-definition screen that gives large numerical displays.
- The interface (not included) uses IR to connect to the diving computer and a USB cable for PC connection. Software compatible with all versions of Windows and with Mac.
- User-selectable deep stop function. Adjustable unit of measure: imperial or metric. Battery life indicator. User changeable battery. Battery model: CR2430.
Bestseller No. 6
SUUNTO Zoop Novo Wrist Scuba Diving Computer (Lime)
- Big clear display with backlight
- Made in Finland
- Air, nitrox, gauge and freedive modes
Bestseller No. 7
Sherwood Scuba Sage OLED Color Screen Air Integrated Dive Computer with Bluetooth Integration
- 3 button navigation is simple and easy to use with real language to read. No Icons to memorize.
- This Sherwood Scuba Sage is made by Sherwood Scuba, an American dive brand specializing in Life Support, Masks, Snorkels, and Fins since 1955
- Single Color console that manages your entire dive include Digitial Compass, and Nitrox up to 100%
- The Bluetooth integration and iPhone/Android App Diverlog+ seemlessly integrate your phone and computer
- Patented Gas Time Remaining Algorithm provides calculations in real time, allowing accurate gas management
SaleBestseller No. 8
Mares Men Mares Quad Air Tauchcomputer, Black, One Size Air Decompression Limit Monitors - Black / Black, One Size
- Color: Black / Black
- Mares Air Decompression Limit Monitors
- Mares SKU: 414169
Bestseller No. 9
Scubapro G2 Wrist Dive Computer W/Transmitter and HRM
- Easy to manage - Bluetooth compatible, the G2 easily syncs with your PC, Mac, Android or iPhone. The G2 Stores up to 1,000 hours of dive profiles. And its rechargeable battery lasts up to 50 dives.
- Easy to read - A brilliant, colorful screen with color indicators quickly draws your attention to what you need to know. The G2 leverages color as a tool to deliver the best readability and usability available. Choose from four different color options
- Easy to understand - The G2 has the same incredibly intuitive menu structure and diver-friendly functions that earned the Galileo its reputation for being the hands-down easiest computer to use.
- Easy to use - With the intuitive 3 button control, operating the G2 is a snap. With the G2 you can transmit your air pressure from up to 9 tanks. And the transmitter blinks green, yellow or red to indicate your air level.
- Four dive screen templates allow you to see as little - or as much - data as you'd like. With the industry's leading digital compass - you'll always know where you are headed.
Bestseller No. 10
Cressi Giotto Wrist Computer, Black/Gray
- Dive program: full processing of dive data, including decompression if applicable, for every dive performed with air or nitrox.
- Full setting of FO2 parameters (oxygen percentage) and PO2 (oxygen partial pressure) with the option to set PO2 between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar, and FO2 from 21% and 99%.
- The 3 buttons dive computer provides all the necessary information in regards to depth, dive times, possible need of decompression, ascent rate and all the surface intervals between dives.
- Log book (70 hr or 60 dives) complete with dive profile. Possible to download the data on the PC with the Cressi interface (not included). Deep stop can be turned on or off. Visual and auditory alarms. Built-in calendar and clock. Backlit display.
- The Giotto computer is developed and manufactured in Italy by Cressi, a brand pioneer in scuba diving, snorkeling and swimming equipment since 1946.