Best Dive Computers Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
Below is a top 10Dive Computers review to guide you buy the best product for you. Just choose one of these products and you are guaranteed of long service
We spent 36 hours to find a best products for you. listed best Dive Computers comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. It is the Best Dive Computers available in the market today.
made by flame analyzes and compares all products and review. You can easily compare and choose from the best Dive Computers for you.
100% of customers would probably recommend their friend to purchase the product.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best Dive Computers.
Top 10 Best Dive Computers Review
Why we recommend these best Dive Computers?
We have curated list of this product after investing more than 36 hours
We identified the majority of the Dive Computers available to purchase.
We have selected the most leading and popular products which our team reviewed deeply.
Along with our review team we have also approached product experts from the Dive Computers industry to find out the best ones.
User Opinions Analyzed
We have scanned reviews from all over the internet to find which product is best to fit in the list of best Dive Computers.
Best 10 Dive Computers Buying Guide
Bestseller No. 1
Seac Partner, wrist-mount freediving computer, black, one size
- Records your freediving session up to 99 dives
- Backlit display
- It works with a standard CR2032 battery and is 100 mt water resistant
- Stopwatch and countdown function
Bestseller No. 2
Aqua Lung i750 Wrist Dive Computer
- Bluetooth data transfer to the Diver Log app
- Horseless gas integration
- Transmitter not Included
- High-visibility OLED color screen with easy-to-use interface
Bestseller No. 3
Shearwater Research Peregrine Dive Computer
- Two-button interface: simple to navigate, state-aware menu structure. 316 stainless steel buttons.
- Uses Bühlmann ZHL-16C with gradient factors. Shearwater dive computers never lockout for dive plan deviations.
- Wireless Charging: battery life per charge is up to about 30 hours on medium brightness level. USB wireless charging station is included.
- Multiple Diving Modes - Air, Nitrox, 3 Gas Nitrox, Gauge
- 2.2" LED LCD display with vivid, enhanced colour range and saturation
SaleBestseller No. 4
Cressi Leonardo, black/grey
- A single button Dive Computer makes it effortless to set Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes. Ideal for beginners in Scuba Diving. It is easy to use and easy to read all the information due to the high-definition screen that gives large numerical displays.
- User-selectable deep stop function. Adjustable unit of measure: imperial or metric. Battery life indicator. User changeable battery. Battery model: CR2430.
- FO2 adjustable between 21% and 50%. PO2 adjustable between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar. CNS oxygen toxicity graphic indicator.Three levels of user adjustable conservatism. Visual and distinct, easy-to-hear audible alarms.
- The Leonardo dive computer is made in Italy by Cressi, a brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, and Freediving equipment since 1946.
- The interface (not included) uses IR to connect to the diving computer and a USB cable for PC connection. Software compatible with all versions of Windows and with Mac.
Bestseller No. 5
SHEARWATER RESEARCH Teric Wrist Dive Computer (Blue)
- Optional wireless air integration up to 2 tanks. Switchable audible & vibration motor alerts
- OC Rec (Nitrox to 99%), OC Tec (Trimix Enabled)
- Upgradeable Firmware. 316 Stainless Bezel & Buttons, Sapphire crystal
- Bluetooth & wireless charging. Standard 22mm strap size (Extender Included)
- CC/BO (Fixed PPO2), Gauge and Freediving Mode
Bestseller No. 6
SUUNTO Zoop Novo Wrist Scuba Diving Computer (Lime)
- Updated model Quick Guide, USB Cable allows Full Logbook Info Download. No more Hand Written Logging. PC Compatible, Helps Improve your Diving Experience.
- Big clear display with backlight. Made in Finland. Timer for air and nitrox modes.
- Suunto rgbm full continuous decompression algorithm allows for safer ascents.
- Integrated apnea timer for freediving. Air, nitrox, gauge and freedive modes.
- Four operating modes: air, nitrox, gauge, and freedive.
Bestseller No. 7
Oceanic Geo 4.0 Scuba Diving Wrist Computer - Black
- Modes: Norm (Air / Nitrox), Gauge, Free, Watch
- Computer Type: Wristwatch
- Safety Stop: Adjustable with Timer
- Nitrox Mixes: 2 (21 –100%)
- Algorithm: Dual Algorithm
Bestseller No. 8
Cressi Giotto Wrist Computer, Black/Gray
- Log book (70 hr or 60 dives) complete with dive profile. Possible to download the data on the PC with the Cressi interface (not included). Deep stop can be turned on or off. Visual and auditory alarms. Built-in calendar and clock. Backlit display.
- Dive program: full processing of dive data, including decompression if applicable, for every dive performed with air or nitrox.
- The 3 buttons dive computer provides all the necessary information in regards to depth, dive times, possible need of decompression, ascent rate and all the surface intervals between dives.
- The Giotto computer is developed and manufactured in Italy by Cressi, a brand pioneer in scuba diving, snorkeling and swimming equipment since 1946.
- Full setting of FO2 parameters (oxygen percentage) and PO2 (oxygen partial pressure) with the option to set PO2 between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar, and FO2 from 21% and 99%.
Bestseller No. 9
Oceanic GEO 2.0 Computer, Slate Blue
- Single button access to "Last Dive" display (max depth & bottom time) - Data Retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed - Audible Alarm with flashing LED light - History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
- Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm - Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
- Stop times 3 minutes - displays minutes & seconds - Deep Stop with Countdown Timer – Maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80 ft / 25m
- User-Friendly Interface with "Step Back" – allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings - Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction (Gas 1 may be up to 100%, and may be less or greater than Gas 2)
- 4 Operating Modes: WATCH (Alternate Time, Chrono, Daily Alarm, Countdown Timer), NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
Bestseller No. 10
Mares Puck Pro Plus Wrist Dive Computer - Blue/Black
- Logbook capacity 35 hours of dive profile at 5-second sampling rate
- Bottom timer mode with resettable average depth and stopwatch
- Upgradeable firmware. User-replaceable battery
- Intuitive user interface with one-button simplicity
- Slim design for a perfect fit