Best Flir Cameras Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
Check out our product review of the best Flir Cameras. We tried 10 models and can tell you the absolute best varieties.
We spent 33 hours to find a best products for you. listed best Flir Cameras comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. It is the Best Flir Cameras available in the market today.
made by flame analyzes and compares all products and review. You can easily compare and choose from the best Flir Cameras for you.
100% of customers would probably recommend their friend to purchase the product.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best Flir Cameras.
Top 10 Best Flir Cameras Review
Why we recommend these best Flir Cameras?
We have curated list of this product after investing more than 33 hours
We identified the majority of the Flir Cameras available to purchase.
We have selected the most leading and popular products which our team reviewed deeply.
Along with our review team we have also approached product experts from the Flir Cameras industry to find out the best ones.
User Opinions Analyzed
We have scanned reviews from all over the internet to find which product is best to fit in the list of best Flir Cameras.
Best 10 Flir Cameras Buying Guide
Bestseller No. 1
FLIR C5 Thermal Imaging Camera with WiFi - Handheld, High Resolution
- FLIR cloud connectivity with automatic transfer, storage, backup, share functionality that dramatically reduces time and effort
- True thermal 160 x 120 imager (19, 200 pixels)
- Patented MSX embosses visual details on the thermal image to create sharper, easier to understand picture
- Compact 3 in 1 tool including thermal camera, visual inspection camera and LED floodlight
- Designed for professional use – Rugged and reliable
SaleBestseller No. 2
FLIR E6-XT - Handheld Infrared Camera - with Extended Temperature Range, MSX Image Enhancement Technology, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth for Instant Data Sharing - (240 x 180)
- Captures/stores thermal, visual and msx images with each pull of the trigger; Radiometric JPEG retain all temperature data within the thermal images
- Rugged & lightweight; intuitive on screen Menus & ergonomic on camera buttons allow for one handed operation
- Built in LED spotlight you can use as a flashlight and for photo illumination
- Picture in picture overlays a fixed section of a thermal image onto a digital photo to clarify problem locations and enhance documentation
- 240x180 IR resolution (43, 200 pixels); Measurement modes include center spot, area min/max, above/below alarms
Bestseller No. 3
FLIR TG267 Thermal Camera
- See beyond the limitations of single-spot IR thermometers with a 160 × 120 (19, 200 pixels) true thermal imager
- Measures body temperature from 89.6 to 108.5-Degrees F (32.0 to 42.5-Degrees C) without contact
- Thermocouple Probe Connector and general purpose type-k thermocouple probe support a wide range of temperature measurement processes
- Measure temperature changes instantly, from -25°C to 380°C (-13°F to 716°F)
- Multipoint laser pointer provides a circle to clearly show the area you are measuring
Bestseller No. 4
FLIR ONE PRO LT iOS Pro-Grade Thermal Imaging Camera For Smartphones, 80x60 Thermal Resolution, 1440x1080 Visual Resolution, Adjustable Connector Up to 4 mm, Hard-Working App
- Multiple spot meters, level/span controls, and reporting through the FLIR Tools Mobile App support more professional problem solving and functionality
- FLIR VividIR Image processing, enhances resolution and accuracy
- Thermal Sensitivity/NETD up to 100 mK
- For use with iOS Smartphones. Mechanical shock - Drop from 1.8 meter
- FLIR One displays live thermal infrared imagery using the FLIR one Android app so you can see the world From a thermal perspective
Bestseller No. 5
FLIR ONE Pro - iOS - Professional Grade Thermal Camera for Smartphones - with VividIR and MSX Image Enhancement Technology
- Temperature range: 4 degree F and 752 Degree F (20 degree to 400 Degree C). Measure temperature accurately and from a safe distance
- This product is for commercial purposes only and is export controlled under US Regulations for non us military end users and military end uses. Battery life Approximately 1 hour. Battery charge time 40 min
- Powerful Infrared camera mobile accessary with adjustable one fit connector lets you find hidden electrical problems, energy loss, water damage, and other heat related issues
- Image Capture – Up to 500 radiometric images. 4800 pixels capable of capturing thermal measurements from 14°F to 302°F. Spectral Range : 7.5–14 Image Capture – Up to 500 Radiometric Images. 4800 Pixels Capable of Capturing Thermal Measurements from 14°F to 302°F. Spectral Range: 7.5–14 µm
- Image enhancement MSX and VividIR enhanced image processing and video capabilities give you the sharpest mobile thermal imaging performance
Bestseller No. 6
FLIR ONE Gen 3 - iOS - Thermal Camera for Smart Phones - with MSX Image Enhancement Technology
- Capture and share thermal images and videos. Exclusive MSX Technology blends thermal and visible spectrum for more detail and enhanced resolution
- Lightweight accessory that transforms your iOS device into a powerful thermal infrared camera
- Scene temperature range: 4°f to 248°F (20° to 120°c). Battery charge time - 40 minutes
Bestseller No. 7
FLIR TG165 - Spot Thermal Camera - with 2-Meter Drop Durability for Your Toughest Jobs
- Download images fast over USB with included cable or from removable micro SD; Storage Temperature Range: 30 to +55°C ( 22 to 131°F)
- Intuitive to operate with no special training required, and featuring a safe 24:1 spot size ratio for safer distance measuring.Image Frequency:9 Hz
- 100,000 hours. Operating Temperature Range-(-10°C) to 45°C (14°F to 113°F). Humidity (Operating and Storage)- 0-90% RH (0-37°C (32-98.6°F)), 0-65% RH (37-45°C (98.6-113°F)), 0-45% RH (45-55°C (113-131°F))
- Compact and durable to easily stow in a crowded tool bag, and covered by 2 years product, and 10 years Thermal Imaging Detector
- Easily save images and data to the included 8GB micro SD card for documentation; Tripod Mounting: 1/4 Inches-20 on handle bottom
- Item is a Class II laser product, 1mW power output. Minimum focus distance 4 inch. Focus free. Object temperature range: –25 to +380°C (–13 to +716°F). Minimum measurement distance 10 inch
Bestseller No. 8
FLIR Scout TK Handheld Thermal Imaging Monocular
- Pocket-sized and designed for single-handed use, FLIR Scout TK has a simple four-button design and intuitive interface.
- The Scout TK is also a great everyday tool for personal and home security at night.
- Package Includes: Handheld Thermal Camera,Neck Lanyard, USB Cable, Lens Cap
- Image Capture: Short press for Image capture, long press for Video capture
- FLIR Scout TK makes outdoor thermal imaging more accessible than ever with the ability to see heat signatures in total darkness.
Bestseller No. 9
FLIR Digimerge N133EB Outdoor IP Security Dome Camera, 1MP HD IP, 3.6mm, 70ft Night Vision, Works with Onvif, Lorex, Flir NVR, White (Camera Only)
- Includes: This item includes a camera and a mounting kit. The power adapter and Cat5e cable are not included. If connected to an NVR or a POE switch with an Ethernet cable no power adapter is required.
- Easy Installation&Flir Cloud: Installation is simplified with integrated PoE allowing for single cable installation, Remote access via iOS, Android, PC/Mac with FLIR Cloud
- Works with Lorex, Flir, Onvif compatible NVRs, Remote view via web interface: This camera works with Lorex and Flir NVR recorders and Onvif compatible recorder. If connected to an IP network as a standalone camera can be remotely viewed via web interface
- HD Picture Quality:1MP HD, 720p @ 30/25fps, 1/4" CMOS, 3.6mm lens, 70ft/21m IR, H.264/MJPEG video compression, F1.8 aperture
- Weatherproof: Built with a durable weatherproof housing, the IP Cameras are suitable for both indoor and outdoor installations and cold climates. IP66 weatherproof rated, Cold climate capable (-22F/-30C), True Day/Night with ICR, 2D-DNR, D-WDR
Bestseller No. 10
FLIR TG165-X Thermal Camera imaging tool for temperature anomalies, with Bullseye laser, 50,000 image storage and rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- FLIR TG165-X: helps you visualize the hot and cold spots that can indicate electrical faults, mechanical break-downs, or air and water leaks.
- COMPLETE INSPECTIONS QUICKLY AND EASILY: Target the area that you’re measuring using the bullseye laser pointer and capture thermal MSX and visual images with a simple trigger-pull.
- WORK WITH CONFIDENCE: Easily view live images on 2.4-in. display and see into dark or hard-to-reach areas with the bright LED worklight.
- LASER POINTER: Indicating the size of the measurement area.
- PINPOINT THE SOURCE OF SYSTEM FAILURES: Speed inspections with a thermal view that tells you instantly whether a target is overheating and provides measurements up to 300°C (572°F).