Best Scroll Saws Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
In this article, you will discover top 10 best Scroll Saws available in the market with expert reviews. Get any one of them and have fun! You’ll love it!
We spent 66 hours to find a best products for you. listed best Scroll Saws comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. It is the Best Scroll Saws available in the market today.
made by flame analyzes and compares all products and review. You can easily compare and choose from the best Scroll Saws for you.
100% of customers would probably recommend their friend to purchase the product.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best Scroll Saws.
Top 10 Best Scroll Saws Review
Why we recommend these best Scroll Saws?
We have curated list of this product after investing more than 66 hours
We identified the majority of the Scroll Saws available to purchase.
We have selected the most leading and popular products which our team reviewed deeply.
Along with our review team we have also approached product experts from the Scroll Saws industry to find out the best ones.
User Opinions Analyzed
We have scanned reviews from all over the internet to find which product is best to fit in the list of best Scroll Saws.
Best 10 Scroll Saws Buying Guide
Bestseller No. 1
WEN 3921 16-inch Two-Direction Variable Speed Scroll Saw
- Features a thumb screw blade adapter for tool-free blade changes, a cast iron base, an air pump, a flex light, a dust port, a foot lock clamp, onboard storage, and three blades
- Spacious 16-by-11-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees to the left for angled cuts
- Variable speed goes from 400 to 1600 strokes per minute
- Unique design accepts blades in two directions (standard and 90 degrees) to allow for infinite ripping capacity
- Cuts wood up to 2 inches thick with a 16-inch throat depth in the standard position
Bestseller No. 2
DEWALT Scroll Saw, Variable-Speed, 1.3 Amp, 20-Inch (DW788)
- Double parallel link arm design dramatically reduces vibration and noise for extremely accurate cuts
- On off switch, electronic variable speed, flexible dust blower, and blade tensioning lever all located on front upper arm
- Arm design pivots from back of the saw to front, shortening the arm movement for smoother, quieter operation
- Arm lifts so blade can be easily threaded through the material for inside cuts
- Exclusive tool free blade clamps allow blade changes in seconds. Depth of Cut (inches): 2 inch
Bestseller No. 3
BUCKTOOL 16-inch Variable Speed Scroll Saw Pin or Pinless Blade with Pedal Switch Cast Iron Work Table
- Pedal Switch Design: With a hands-free convenience pedal switch for easily stop and start the tool with the tap of your foot when you need to drill a new hole, change blade, or if an emergency occurs
- Variable Speed: 1.2-Amp DC Motor for Quiet, Smooth Performance
- LED Worklight: Vibration-free LED light with no light bounce provides a clear view when cutting
- Quick-Change Blade System: Quick-Change Blade System with Quick open side panel and user-friendly blade holder, easy for blade changing, attached with 3 blades 2 with pin and 1 pinless
- Cast Iron Table: Heavy-duty 16-by-9-inch cast iron work table bevels up to 45 degrees to the left for angled cuts. Cutting depth is 2-Inch with a 16-Inch throat depth
Bestseller No. 4
WEN 3922 16-inch Variable Speed Scroll Saw with Easy-Access Blade Changes
- Cuts wood up to 2 inches thick with a 16-inch throat depth
- Unique side panel flips open for easy-access blade changes
- Features a thumb screw blade adapter for tool-free blade changes, a cast iron base, an air pump, a dust port, a foot lock clamp, and three 5-inch blades
- Spacious 16-by-10-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees for angled cuts
- Variable speed goes from 550 to 1600 strokes per minute
Bestseller No. 5
Shop Fox W1872 16" VS Scroll Saw with Foot Switch, LED, Miter Gauge, Rotary Shaft
- Blade speed: 550-1600 SPM
- Max cutting thickness: 2-1/4"
- Motor: 1/6 HP, 120V, 0.6A
- Max. Cutting width: 16"
- Variable speed motor
Bestseller No. 6
WEN 3921 16-inch Two-Direction Variable Speed Scroll Saw & 4208 8 in. 5-Speed Drill Press
- Product 2: Durable 1/3 HP induction motor develops ample torque and power
- Product 1: Variable speed goes from 400 to 1600 strokes per minute
- Product 1: Spacious 16-by-11-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees to the left for angled cuts
- Product 1: Cuts wood up to 2 inches thick with a 16-inch throat depth in the standard position
- Product 1: Unique design accepts blades in two directions (standard and 90 degrees) to allow for infinite ripping capacity
- Product 2: Includes a 1/2-inch keyed chuck and onboard key storage
- Product 2: Spindle travels up to 2 inches with easy to read, locking linear depth stops for accurate and repeatable drilling operations.Cord Length (ft.):6
- Product 2: Operates at 5 different speeds: 740, 1100, 1530, 2100, 3140 RPM
Bestseller No. 7
WEN 3959 2.5-Amp 9-Inch Benchtop Band Saw
- Create cuts up to 3-1/2 inches deep and 9 inches wide
- Includes a 1/4-inch-wide blade, a 2-1/2 inch dust port, a rip fence, a miter gauge and a two-year warranty
- Spacious 12-1/4 x 11-7/8 inch work table bevels up to 45 degrees
- Uses 59-1/2 inch blades anywhere from 1/8 to 3/8 inches in size
- 2.5 amp motor rotates the blade up to 2500 feet per minute
SaleBestseller No. 8
Shop Fox W1713 16-Inch Variable Speed Scroll Saw
- 16-Inch maximum cutting width
- Plain or pin blades
- No load speed: 550-1700 SPM
- 1/8HP, 1.2-Amps, 110-Volt, 60Hz motor
- Includes a gooseneck work light, dust blower and dust port
Bestseller No. 9
Jet 18" Bench Top Scroll Saw, 727300B
- Large 11-5/8” x 21”, 1/4” thick steel table provides a stable working surface while also limiting vibration
- Slotted table for easier and quicker blade changes
- 18” throat capacity
- Upper blade holder Clamps and tensions blade in one step (Patent Pending)
- Removable lower blade holder attaches quickly and securely into place
Bestseller No. 10
EXCALIBUR 16" Scroll Saw - 1.3A Variable Speed Woodworking Saw with Tilting head & Easy Blade Change - EX-16
- INTEGRATED BLADE GUARD - Upper and lower blade guard assembly helps prevent accidental hand contact with the blade. While, the switch protection device prevents unintentional start-up.
- UNIQUE TILTING HEAD - Tilt the head 30° left or 45° right to keep the workpiece level, allowing for better control and more precise cuts.
- LARGE TABLE SURFACE - The spacious work surface allows you to cut any material you need!
- ADJUSTABLE BLADE MOUNTING - Easily raise or lower the mounting position of the blade to make just the right cut.
- SEAMLESS BLADE CHANGES - Finger-operated blade clamps make changing the blades quick & easy. No tool required.