Best Wood Filament 3d Printers Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
Below is a top 10Wood Filament 3d Printers review to guide you buy the best product for you. Just choose one of these products and you are guaranteed of long service
We spent 32 hours to find a best products for you. listed best Wood Filament 3d Printers comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. It is the Best Wood Filament 3d Printers available in the market today.
made by flame analyzes and compares all products and review. You can easily compare and choose from the best Wood Filament 3d Printers for you.
100% of customers would probably recommend their friend to purchase the product.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best Wood Filament 3d Printers.
Top 10 Best Wood Filament 3d Printers Review
Why we recommend these best Wood Filament 3d Printers?
We have curated list of this product after investing more than 32 hours
We identified the majority of the Wood Filament 3d Printers available to purchase.
We have selected the most leading and popular products which our team reviewed deeply.
Along with our review team we have also approached product experts from the Wood Filament 3d Printers industry to find out the best ones.
User Opinions Analyzed
We have scanned reviews from all over the internet to find which product is best to fit in the list of best Wood Filament 3d Printers.
Best 10 Wood Filament 3d Printers Buying Guide
Bestseller No. 1
AMOLEN Dark Wood Walnut PLA Filament 1.75mm,Walnut 3D Printer Filament,1KG
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Orderly wrapped, melt well, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder. AMOLEN PLA filament is the choice of engineers, designers, and anyone else into 3D printing who demands the best.
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY: AMOLEN PLA Filament is compatible with most of the FDM 3D Printer, MakerBot, LulzBot, FlashForge, UP, Printrbot, Solidoodle, Reprap, Mendel, MakerGear.
- DIMENSIONAL ACCURACY: Diameter variance of no more than 30 microns for consistent feeding and better 3D prints.
- SMOOTHLY PRINT: AMOLEN engineered its Professional 3D Printer filament to strict tolerances and the highest quality standards, ensuring trouble-free operation with your 3D printer and superior results. Good shaping, no bubble, no jamming, no warping.
- PREMIER MATERIAL: Made from PLA and recycled wood particles. Prints just like normal PLA with gorgeous surface of wood color and texture. Extrusion temperature range: 190 - 220°C.
Bestseller No. 2
SUNLU Wood 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm PLA Filament 1kg/Spool for 3D Printing, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, Real Wood Filament
- 【SUNLU WOOD 3D Filament Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】-- SUNLU 3D filament guarantee these WOOD filaments of 1.75mm diameter, dimensional accuracy +/- 0.02mm; 1kg (2.2lbs)/spool.
- 【SUNLU WOOD Filament Clog-free & Bubble-Free】-- Designed and Manufactured with Clog-Free patent to guarantee a smooth and stable printing experience. Complete drying for 24 hours before vacuum aluminum foil packaging, which can effectively protect the Wood filament from moisture. Please remember to put it back into the re-sealable aluminum foil bag timely after using to maintain excellent printing result.
- 【SUNLU 1kg WOOD 1.75mm Less- tangle and Easy to Use】-- Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the WOOD filaments tidy and easy to be fed; Larger spool inner diameter design makes feeding smoother.
- 【SUNLU 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】 We offer great 3D printer filament and best customer service, Customers enjoy SUNLU 90 days Money Back Guarantee.If SUNLU 3D Printer filament 1.75mm have any problem, please send email to us.
- 【SUNLU 20% WOOD Fibers】-- SUNLU Upgrade Spool Wood Filament is mixture of 20% recycle wood with polymer,Gives wooden colored and texture. SUNLU 1kg Wood filament combines real wood fibers,Extrusion temperature adjustments will show changes in printing color.
SaleBestseller No. 3
PRILINE 1kg Wood PLA Filament 1.75 3D Printer Filament(The Layer Should be Thicker Than 0.2mm and The Nozzle Should be Bigger Than 0.4mm)
- Size: 1.75mm (Tolerance Level : ± 0.03mm) - Spool Diameter: 7.87" - Spool Width: 2.83" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"
- Recommended Printing Temp/Nozzle Temperature: 200-230°C (392-446°F), Base Plate Temperature: 0-50°C(32-122°F)
- Priline wood filament has wood powder in it
- Refund Guarantee in 30 Days: We trust our products. If you aren't happy with our 3D printer filament, tell us and We will arrange a refund for you
- No more durable nozzle need.But wood filament requires a .6 or larger nozzle to avoid clogging
SaleBestseller No. 4
SUNLU Wood 3D Printer Filament, Wood PLA Filament 1.75mm 1kg Spool, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, Real Wood Filament
- 【20% WOOD Fibers】--- SUNLU Upgrade Spool Wood Filament is mixture of 20% recycle wood with polymer,Gives wooden colored and texture. SUNLU 1kg Wood filament combines real wood fibers, meeting your demands for printing projects of functional parts with wooden texture.
- 【Clog-Free, Bubble-Free & Easy-to-use】--- Complete drying for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re bag. Recommended Wood PLA Filament Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 170-190℃, bed 0-80℃ .
- 【Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency】--- These Wood PLA filaments to be strict tolerances. Diameter 1.75mm, dimensional accuracy + / - 0.02 mm without any exaggeration; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- 【Risk-Free】 --- One-month free trial, 30 day Money-back if you’re not satisfied. Spool Diameter: 8" - Spool Width: 2.5" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20"
- 【Wide Compatibility】 --- Works and harmonizes perfectly with all common 1.75mm FDM 3D printers, thanks to the high quality standards in terms of manufacturing accuracy and the small tolerance in diameter of +/- 0.02mm.
Bestseller No. 5
Iverntech 1 Spool Sheet Metal 3D Printer Filament Holder for PLA, ABS, Wood, TPU, Nylon, Flexible Materials
- Packing with 1 set filament holder (2 pcs). Filament pictured is for display purpose only, not included
- Material: black sheet metal, anti-oxidation
- With skid rubber mat
- The pulley has grooves, it holders filament and avoids friction with the inner wall
- Extra smooth bearing design, assembled
SaleBestseller No. 6
MG Chemicals Wood 3D Printer Filament, 2.85mm, 1 Kg (2.2 lbs.) - Wood (WOOD30W1)
- Suggested print temperature ranges from 185°C to 230°C (365°F-464°F)
- Wood/PLA blended filament
- Compatible with all fused-filament 3D printers models (sold separately)
- Diameter tolerance: 2.85Mm: 2.85+/-0.1Mm
- 2.85 mm diameter, Wood filament, 1 kg net weight
Bestseller No. 7
TECBEARS PLA 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm Wood, Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, 1 Kg Spool, Pack of 1
- [Printing Tips] Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 200°C - 230°C, Bed 60°C - 80°C. It will be your risk-free choice, please be assured that we’ll always stand behind our products.
- [Dimensional Accuracy & Consistency] Advanced CCD diameter measuring and self-adaptive control system in the manufacturing ensure strict tolerances. Diameter 1.75mm, dimensional accuracy + / - 0.02 mm without any exaggeration; 1 kg spool (2.2lbs)
- [Premium Wood Filament] TECBEARS wood 3D filament has the advantages of high purity with low shrinkage and superb layer bonding, meeting your demands for different printing projects. 100% made of environment-friendly natural materials, harmless to users and the environment.
- [Clog-free & Bubble-Free] Completely dried for 24 hours before packaging and vacuum sealed with desiccants in nylon re-bag, enable much smoother and more stable printing. Since the PLA filament is prone to moisture, please store it into a re-sealable aluminum foil bag after unsealing to maintain excellent printing performance.
- [Less-tangle & Wide Compatibility] Full mechanical winding and strict manual examination, which guarantee the PLA Wood filaments tidy and easy to be fed. Works perfectly with most FDM 3d printers on the market, such as MK3, Ender 3, Monoprice FlashForge and etc.
Bestseller No. 8
AZUREFILM Wood Bamboo Professional 3D Printer Filament 1.75 mm - Must Have Printing Accessories for Bringing Your Ideas to Life - High Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm, 750g Spool - No Bubbles or Jams
- PRINT IT YOURSELF AND SAVE TIME AND MONEY! AzureFilm wood 3D filament offers you great print quality, high dimensional accuracy and consistency, a good, consistent extrusion, no visible surface defects in the filament and reliable thermal properties. Make sure your printer is set up the correct way to get the best results in 3D printing.
- BEAUTIFUL CLEAR PRINTS, REALISTIC COLOR, CONSISTENT FILAMENT SIZE - Our 3D filament for printers is specially designed to make it easy to use for all beginners. It does not shrink when printing and it fits nicely to the printing table. Since we are using specific premium quality wood compound the output color looks and smells like real wood. We are using top notch measurement tools and output machinery to ensure you consistent filament diameter and dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.02mm.
- NO MORE STRINGING, WARPING and CLOGGING the nozzles - Our wood filament mixture consists 40% of recycled wood and 60% of polymer. We are using premium base materials to guarantee a smooth and stable printing experience. Our filament has a larger spool diameter design for straighter filament and making feeding smoother. 1 kg of the spool will last long and let you do some massive prints. Our wood filament does not require any extra hardened nozzle, the regular one works just fine.
- ENJOY EXPLORING YOUR 3D IDEAS AND CREATIONS IN THE COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME or FULL REFUND. No polishing needed, printing at a high detail results in a beautiful finish. We tested our filaments on various 3d printer brands and received positive customer feedback. Check out our store for the latest colors and materials for your 3D printer. Buy with confidence. If having any issues don't hesitate to contact us.
- NOW YOU CAN EASILY AND AFFORDABLY BRING ALL YOUR CREATIVE IDEAS TO LIFE - AzureFilm Wood filament is a versatile, easy-to-use material in 3D printing. Our wood filaments are universally designed and compatible with almost all 3D Printers (including RepRap and MakerBot printers, Ultimaker, Bits from Bytes, Airwolf3D, Makergear, Printrbot, Bukobot, Type A Machines, Creality, FlashForge, Ultimaker, Zortrax...) using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.02mm.
Bestseller No. 9
3D Printer Filament - 1KG (2.20 lbs) The Diameter of 1.75mm, Dimensional Accuracy PLA Multiple Color, Imitation Wood
- PLA has much less warping versus ABS, and thus a heated build platform is not required.
- PLA Filament Features: Minimal warping/ No heating bed required/ Little to no odor, a most commonly used thermoplastic material for 3D printing.
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature: 200°C - 240°C (419°F - 446°F).
- Premium Quality: Inland PLA 3D Printer Filament undergoes numerous testing procedures, 100% New and High Quality.
- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool / 1.75mm Filament Diameter. The length is about 350m.
Bestseller No. 10
AMOLEN PLA 3D Printer Filament, 1.75mm, Set with Bronze, Marble, Wood, Shining Gold, Each Spool 225g, 4 Spools Pack
- SMOOTHLY PRINT- Orderly wrapped, melt well, feed smoothly and constantly without clogging the nozzle or extruder
- PREMIUM MATERIAL - Raw materials are from USA, eco-friendly with good performance
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY - Perfectly compatible with most of the FDM 3D Printer, 1.75mm 3D printer filament consistent diameter, dimensional accuracy +/- 0.03mm
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - Good shaping, no bubble, no jamming, no warping
- FOUR COLOR PACK - 225g Bronze, 225g Marble, 225g Wood, 225g Shining Gold.