Best Z Wave Controllers Reviews & Buyer’s Guide
Best Z Wave Controllers are one of those things that seem like they’re probably all the same. To help you choose the best Z Wave Controllers for your job, we’ve put together this comprehensive guide for best Z Wave Controllers. It’s not going to consider absolutely every possible material combination or bonding factor, but we will try and cover as much as possible.
We spent 92 hours to find a best products for you. listed best Z Wave Controllers comes with amazing features you’ve never heard before. It is the Best Z Wave Controllers available in the market today.
made by flame analyzes and compares all products and review. You can easily compare and choose from the best Z Wave Controllers for you.
100% of customers would probably recommend their friend to purchase the product.
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best Z Wave Controllers.
Top 10 Best Z Wave Controllers Review
Why we recommend these best Z Wave Controllers?
We have curated list of this product after investing more than 92 hours
We identified the majority of the Z Wave Controllers available to purchase.
We have selected the most leading and popular products which our team reviewed deeply.
Along with our review team we have also approached product experts from the Z Wave Controllers industry to find out the best ones.
User Opinions Analyzed
We have scanned reviews from all over the internet to find which product is best to fit in the list of best Z Wave Controllers.
Best 10 Z Wave Controllers Buying Guide
SaleBestseller No. 1
Vera Control VeraPlus-US Smart Home Controller Z-Wave Wireless Security, 7.71" x 5.0" x 1.33", Black
- The "brain" of your wireless smart home/security system works with most brands & models including Nest, Schlage, Yale, kwikset, first alert & more
- Named "Top 6 Smart Home Hub" by Digital Trends
- Robust Tech support; strong community of users globally; no monthly fees or contracts required to setup your smart home with this system
- Use phone or tablet or laptop to setup and operate. Easy wizards for adding new devices. More protocols, memory and processor power than VeraEdge
- Lock your door, turn off lights, change thermostat automatically with easy one-touch settings; view cameras on your phone from anywhere. Control over 200 sensors, locks, lights, etc. In one home
SaleBestseller No. 2
GoControl GD00Z-8-GC: Z-Wave Plus S2 Security, Black, Small
- Z-Wave Plus Cerification
- Over-the-air firmware updates
- Provides Audio and Visual warning prior to door movement
- Compatible with virtually any non-smart garage door opener
- S2 encryption for more secure communication
Bestseller No. 3
Vera Control VeraEdge North American One Application Control
- Use the Vera mobile app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home: i.e. turn off lights, lower thermostat, and create automatic Scenes like “Alexa bedtime”.
- Compatible with Wi-Fi and Z-Wave. Provides the peace of mind that your home & loved ones are safe and secure.
- Home control hub that's simple to use and reliable; used by millions globally and requires no monthly fees or contracts.
- Easily Control Your Home or Small Business with One-Touch Settings for Home, Away, Night and Vacation; View Multiple Cameras on a Single Dashboard.
- The "brain" of your wireless smart home/security system works with most brands & models including Amazon Alexa, Nest, Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, Philips Hue & more. Add and control over 200 devices in one home: Motion Detectors, Cameras, Locks, Thermostats, Dimmers, etc.
Bestseller No. 4
Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 USB Stick ZST10, Great for DIY Smart Home (Use with Home Assistant, Open Z-Wave, or HomeSeer Software)
- SMART START: Supports the new quick and extra secure Z-Wave pairing method. Just scan the QR codes from any SmartStart Z-Wave Plus accessories to your home automation interface and power them on. They'll join automatically. Make sure your smart home software supports this feature.
- EASY SET-UP: No drivers required for your Windows, Mac OS, or Linux system. The LED indicator on the S2 stick will signal wireless communication in progress for simpler troubleshooting.
- WHAT YOU NEED: This S2 Stick adds Z-Wave Plus capability to your DIY smart home set-up. You'll need a dedicated computer (PC, laptop, or Raspberry Pi) and home automation software of your choice (not included) to complete the system.
- S2 SECURE Z-WAVE PLUS: It's the first Z-Wave USB Stick with the new S2 security protocol. It means that you can finally take full advantage of your S2 sensors, switches, and plugs.
- ADVANCED Z-WAVE: Works great with the most popular software like Home Assitant, HomeSeer, Domoticz, or OpenHAB. Supports OTA firmware updates (works with Aeotec OTA firmware tool) and and all of the latest Z-Wave library commands (SDK: 6.81.02).
Bestseller No. 5
GE Enbrighten 34176 Z-Wave Quad Scene, Portable Wireless Remote, Create One-Touch Control for Zwave Devices Works with or without Hub, White
- NO HUB NECESSARY – The remote allows you to create up to four scenes to control smart devices with or without a Z-Wave hub. It is able to directly pair with Z-Wave switches, dimmers, fan controls and more simple-setup home automation. Solo- and duo-scene models – 34172 and 34174 – are also available for even more varied automation.
- VERSATILE PLACEMENT – Compact construction and two provided CR2032 batteries offer comfortable handheld operation for easy portability. The included unique magnetic adapter and rocker-style wallplate support wall-mount options. The remote can also be incorporated into existing switchboxes and multi-gang setups or replace blanks. Tabletop placement with an available cradle – model 39943 – allows convenient accessibility anywhere.
- IDEAL APPLICATIONS – Trigger actions of several devices to enjoy the comfort of knowing all of your lights are turned off when you leave the house or illuminate your whole home as soon as you arrive. Connecting multiple remotes to one fixture, lamp or fan instantly creates a multi-switch network for control from various locations.
- FULL-RANGE DIMMABILITY – When connected to a Z-Wave dimmer, adjust brightness levels of dimmable lights from 0-100 percent. Dimming lights reduces energy costs and improves bulb life.
- SCALABLE AUTOMATION – One-to-many or many-to-one configurations accommodate any need. Create up to four scenes for up to 20 devices per scene with one remote or use several remotes to control a single fixture. Universal compatibility allows the remote to pair with Z-Wave Plus and all previous Z-Wave generations.
SaleBestseller No. 6
Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub - Compatible with Alexa, Google Home, Zigbee, Z-Wave, Lutron
- New Z-Wave 700 radio supports S2 security and SmartStart device inclusion (Model C-7 hub)
SaleBestseller No. 7
ZRC-90US, BW8510US, by Remotec, Cert ID: ZC10-15100007
- Z-Wave Certification ID: ZC10-15100007
- Supported Command Classes: Device Reset Local,Association,AGI,Battery,Central Scene,Powerlevel,Wake Up
- Device Categories: Handheld Controllers
- Frequency Region: U.S./Canada/Mexico, Z-Wave Library Version: 6.51.06
- The ZRC-90 Scene Master is a Z-Wave Central Scene Controller. When one of the buttons on the ZRC-90 is pushed, your Z-Wave central controller will receive a signal which it can use to trigger
Bestseller No. 8
EcoNet Controls EVC200-HCSML The Bulldog Valve Robot, Z-Wave Water Valve, Smart Home Controller Required, Easy to Install and No Plumbing Required, for Valves up to 1.5"
- A Smart Home Controller Is Required. Highly Compatible with Popular Smart Home Controllers including SmartThings, Wink, Nexia, Control4, Universal Devices and Honeywell. Kit Preconfigured & Tested. Controller not Included.
- Size: 1/2", 3/4",1", 1.25" & 1.5" Valves
- Easy Installation, No Special Tools or Plumbing Required. Fits Over Existing Levered Ball Valve.
- High Torque and Intelligent Stroke Control Make EcoNet's Bulldog Valve Robot Ideal for the Toughest Valves and Installations.
Bestseller No. 9
GIDERWEL Home Smart ZigBee RGBW RGB Strip Controller Dimmable,Work with Hue Bridge SmartThings Amazon Echo Plus,Lightify Hub for APP/Voice Controlled RGB RGBW LED Strips,only a Zigbee Controller
- The Controller must works with Standard Light Link ZigBee Hub (Required),Compatible with Hue Bridge,Gateways Lightify Hub,SmartThings and Amazon Echo Plus【Note:Confirm that your device supports Zigbee Light Link before use.If you can't connect, please reset the controller. And check whether the power is normal. If the voltage is different, the indicator will flash.】
- Works with Normal RGB & RGBW LED Strip Lights 12/24V DC.Sold separately RGBW LED strip ASIN:B07JKKP89M(The package only a Zigbee Smart LED Controller,and is the 1 SSID version）
- Timer Controlled:You can set the led light to power on with the morning sun,gently waking you,or to turn on and off as you leave or arrive home.【 if have any question,Pls contact:firstname.lastname@example.org】
- Works with Philips Hue APP Control your LED lights from anywhere;You can make the lights lighting with the rhythm of music in your Smart Phone, You also can control multiple controllers(strip lights) at the same time on 1 app by setting up groups
- Directly Works with Alexa Echo Plus,Voice control your led light by speaking to Amazon Alexa,you can turn on/off,change the color,dim/brighten the LED light
Bestseller No. 10
Z-Wave LED Controller for LED Strip Lights. Dimmer and Repeater, 4 Channels at 5 Amps each, 720 Watts, RGBgenie ZW-1001
- POWERFUL – Drive 4 single color LED light strips. Constant Voltage LED driver that can handle up to 720 watts. Use with 12, 24 or 36 volt LED lighting.
- REPEATER – The ZW-1001 is also a Z-Wave repeater. The extra-large internal antenna with superior range will strengthen your mesh network.
- LATEST Z-WAVE PLUS: Uses the latest Z-Wave Plus protocol which is the premier wireless, low power and secure mesh network for your smart lights.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE – We back up our smart lighting with an industry leading 5 year warranty for peace of mind. No other Z-wave controller on the market comes even close.
- DIMMABLE - Control on/off and dimming of your LED lights. Very smooth 1-100% dimming range. No flickering and no buzzing.